Twelve Games and Immanitas Entertainment releases the platformer Crash Dummy today for Android smartphones and tablets. The classic jump’n’run game was released shortly before Christmas for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and is now ready for download on Google Play at the price of €2.69 / $2.99 / £2.49 or in a free lite version with limited scope.
In elaborately hand-drawn comics, Crash Dummy tells the story of the lovable crash-test dummy Cid, who is bored with his job. When the daughter of his inventor Professor Advisor is kidnapped by his evil arch-nemesis D-Troit, Cid seizes the opportunity and ventures out on a daring rescue mission. Players take on the role of Cid and must fight their way through sewers, swamps, and landscapes of ice or lava in 16 challenging levels with six bosses. On the way, a huge number of opponents, obstacles, and missions must be overcome by shooting, jumping, climbing, or sneaking.
· Remake of a classic platformer now also for Android
· 16 challenging levels with six bosses
· High-quality cartoons and video sequences tell the story
· A variety of abilities, such as sneaking, jumping, sliding, etc.
· Various weapons, including bazookas, ice lasers, and flamethrowers
· 25 different enemies